This forum will convene MECC’s leadership from the region along with U.S. corporate executives and U.S. government officials. Together, we will continue to shape MECC’s roadmap and advance major efforts related to trade and investment across the region. At this forum, members of the International Board of Advisors will hold their inaugural meeting. Location: Washington, D.C.
Special Thanks to Our MECC Leadership Forum Sponsor
- Dinner with keynote remarks by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry.
- Meet with ambassadors and key embassy staff from the MENA region and Europe.
- Networking opportunities with business leaders from across the Middle East, North Africa and the United States, including 75 associations.
- Discussion with top-level officials from the U.S. Departments of State and Commerce, USAID, Export-Import Bank of the U.S., OPIC, OECD, EBRD, the World Bank and other multi-lateral organizations.
- Workshops with leading experts and practitioners to advance our collective agendas on our key task force areas: Entrepreneurship Development, Special Economic Zones, Women in Business, Movement of Goods & Market Access and Natural Resource Cooperation.
- Read the MECC Leadership Forum Agenda.
To Register for the Full Program, Click Here
To Register for ONLY the Reception and Dinner, Click Here